How can HypnoSlimming Help?
Dealing with the dangers of being overweight or obese
Being overweight or obese makes you more likely to have the following conditions:
- Heart disease and stroke.
- High blood pressure.
- Type 2 Diabetes.
- Some cancers.
- Gallbladder disease and gallstones.
- Breathing problems, such as sleep apnea (when a person stops breathing for short episodes during sleep) and asthma.
Benefits of HypnoSlimming
What are the benefits of natural weight loss?
- You immediately reduce your health risks and therefor be healthier.
- You have more energy and vitality.
- You will boost feelings of confidence and self-esteem.
- Sex drive and libido can improve.
- Feelings of personal pride, self-respect and self-discipline can all increase.
- Momentum - once you accomplish this you will feel inspired to improve other areas of your life.
- Inspirational role model - When you lose your weight and change your life you will inspire others around you to make positive changes.
Gastric bands are expensive, risky, leave scarring and only help you lose weight by forcing a limitation to your food consumption. Gastric bands do not tackle the psychological causes of weight gain and can be by-passed by eating high calorie drinks or sweets. Gastric bands cost between £4,000 and £6,000 and carry significant health risks.
Liposuction is seen as the ultimate quick fix. Although you achieve fat loss you can damage the bodies fat cells. Since liposuction doesn't deal with the psychological issues such as cravings and emotional eating many people put the weight on very soon after surgery causing an expensive and destructive cycle. Liposuction costs between £3,000 and £4,000.
There are no shortage of fad diets. The companies behind these fad diets are preying on the vulnerability of those looking for something 'new' and easy. The problem is that fad diets restrict calories without tackling the issues behind the original weight gain which actually causes more cravings leading to a viscous cycle of more diets and feelings of guilt and helplessness.